Practical Applied Skill
Educator / Healer / Literacy Specialist / Administrator / Counselor
Health Sciences Practitioner's
Wellness Workers / Social Services
Online / In Residence Blended Learning Applications
Clicks Education Resources
Leveling Up The Play
ABC-IQ Applications Skills Education through GAMIN
Leveling Up the Play -The Future of Education
The Future of Work Essential Skills Mental and Emotional Healt
ABC-IQ Skills Programs
The structure of programs at ABC-IQ® are applied skill based learning with students demonstrating understanding of Mind Science CBT across the disciplines.
ABC-IQ programs are designed to maximize the "networked 9", multiple intelligence education.
How are you smart, how do you express the culture that is you?
With a focus on the development of existential skills and applied emotion,
ABC-IQ re-defines the intelligent quotient focusing on applied skills.
How do you know what you know?
How do I know if I don't give it a go?
Culture skills applied.
TASTE, TOUCH, FEEL, SMELL, SEE, TRY TO APPLY
This model includes Kindergarten, Private School Model, Policy and Procedures, Materials, Teacher Quality Standard, Assessment, Professional Development, K- 12 curriculum – (in development) programs accessible via technology.
Just as a master artist intricately combines music, movement, and expression into a dance, schools must combine curriculum, facilities, programs and opportunities in a masterful way to create the most effective learning environment possible.
ABC-IQ is a student centered school. We integrate activities based on the theory of multiple intelligence's, developed in 1983 by Dr. Howard Gardner, professor of education at Harvard Graduate School of Education. The multiple intelligence theory suggests that the traditional notion of intelligence, based on I.Q. testing, is far too limited. Instead, there are eight different intelligence''s to account for a broader range of human potential.
These intelligence's are:
Linguistic intelligence ("word smart"):
Logical-mathematical intelligence ("number / reasoning smart")
Spatial intelligence ("picture smart")
Bodily-Kinaesthetic intelligence ("body smart")
Musical intelligence ("music smart")
Interpersonal intelligence ("people smart")
Intrapersonal intelligence ("self-smart")
Naturalist intelligence ("nature smart")
Our schools and culture focus most of their attention on linguistic and logical-mathematical intelligence. We esteem the highly articulate or logical people of our culture. However, we should also place equal attention on individuals who show gifts in the other intelligence's: the artists, architects, musicians, naturalists, designers, dancers, therapists, entrepreneurs, and others who enrich the world in which we live.
ABC-IQ provides an applicable high standard of education that develops the whole student socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually. The world is our classroom and we embrace global diversity, tolerance and understanding. We are committed to advocating for the best interests of students, families, staff and community.
“Education for all Kinds of Minds”
ABC-IQ aims to inspire learners to actively seek knowledge and understanding, think independently, reason critically and embrace challenge. We support students with self- awareness of our connection to others, development of responsibility of ourselves and of our communities. We aspire to create an environment that fosters independence, responsibility and life - long learning, preparing students for academic and life success in the 21st century and beyond.
Students are expected to:
- Read for information, understanding and enjoyment
- Write and speak clearly, accurately and appropriately for the context
- Use mathematics to solve problems in business, science and daily life situations
- Understand the physical world, ecology and the diversity of life
- Know the history and geography of global world and local community.
- Utilize and apply technology into daily life
- Understand local and international political, social and economic systems and how they relate in the global context
- Respect cultural diversity and common values of people
- Actively demonstrate desirable personal characteristics such as respect, responsibility, fairness, loyalty, honesty, integrity, ethics, compassion and empathy
- Actively support and engage in community utilization and development
- Demonstrate commitment to democratic ideals
- Demonstrate understanding and application of group and individual thinking skills
- Recognize the importance of personal well -being, the power of positive / negative emotion and how this impacts our daily lives and social situations
- Know and apply the requirements of an active, healthy lifestyle.
- Understand and appreciate literature, the arts and the creative process.
- Research an issue thoroughly and evaluate the credibility and reliability of information sources
- Demonstrate, desire and realize the need for lifelong learning
- Develop and apply social and emotional intelligence skills
- Demonstrate individual responsibility for learning and behaviour.
- Acquire a clear understanding of how community values relate to personal values and how these relate to the broader context.
Smart Ville -- Early Childhood Age 3, 4 and 5 Exploratory Play I AM ME Self Skills
The Early Childhood program is an organized, exploratory, play based - multi sensory program which focuses on developing:
- Linguistic intelligence (words / language)
- Logical-mathematical intelligence (number / reasoning )
- Spatial intelligence (picture)
- Bodily-Kinaesthetic intelligence (body / physical movement)
- Musical intelligence (music)
- Interpersonal intelligence (people)
- Intrapersonal intelligence (self)
- Naturalist intelligence (nature / environment / broader community)
Grade Kindergarten – Grade 6 – I AM ME MI – Mental Emotional SELF Skills Portfolios
The Elementary program is a continuation of the Early Childhood program. The program continues to develop the multiple intelligences in a more structured learning environment.
Our elementary program focuses on the development of:
- Listening, reading, writing and speaking skills with a stronger emphasis on comprehension and literacy.
- Language development
- Multi - sensory learning experiences integrating technology.
- Community awareness
- Social intelligence / developing group and individual thinking and responsibility skills.
- Emotional intelligence / understanding emotions, conflict resolution, compassion and empathy
- Research, inquiry, numeracy, problem solving and deductive reasoning skills
- Physical activity, health and wellness
- Exploratory learning, creativity and self- reflection (ME Self Skills)
Middle School Grade 7, 8, 9
In the Middle School program, emphasis is placed on developing leadership, ethics, self -care, conflict resolution, community and international awareness.
Continual development of:
- Listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
- Responsibility, moral education, individual and group thinking skills
- Community and world awareness
- Social and Emotional Intelligence skill development
- Language Literacy Skills Development
- Incorporation of technology, self -care, health, wellness, debate, student council, public speaking and charity, community based programs, Jr. Chief and Council, Model United Nations,
- Stronger emphasis on research, project development and presentations, inquiry and debate
- Exploratory learning, creativity and self - reflection
- Physical Activity / Health Sciences Applied
- Home Economics, / Life Skills / Cooking / Sewing, Metals / Woods Shop / Industrial Arts
High School Grade 10, 11 and 12
Emphasis is placed on developing leadership and community, ethics, self- care, career preparation and international awareness.
- Student centered activities such as student council, yearbook, cafeteria committee, charity, social events, reporters, student, parent, teacher association, athletics, Grade 12 graduation and travel club
- Career and life management, integrating local community business into learning
- Physical activity, health and wellness
- Continuation of the development of local and international awareness, leadership, social and emotional intelligence skills, negotiation, research and inquiry, business skills, group and individual thinking skills.
- Courses offered in Natural Resources, Oil and Gas, Business Service, Office Services, Sales and Service, Logistics and Work Place Readiness.Set the Tone and Tune of Environments - Energy
Wake Up and Tune Up
Feel the resonance of the energy.....
Mind Science Integrated Lesson PlanLesson Pads I AM ME SKILLS TIME Planners by ABC-IQ
ME Skills by ABC-IQ by ABC-IQ
PreviewABC-IQ Skills Model / Clicks Education / Gaming / Blended Learning Online / in Residence
PreviewPersonalized Learning How are you smart? Skills Education
StartSustainability Vertical Growth Alternative Health Research
StartArts Literacy Emotional and Mental Health Online / In Residence
StartLeaders Training Obstacles on Course Applied Skills In Residence TBA
StartArts Literacy Mind Flex ME CBT Skills Integration
PreviewABC-IQ Schedule of Events
PreviewMind Science The Law of Attraction ME Skills CBT Educator Training Blended Learning
PreviewEducator Training / Literacy Specialist / Healer
PreviewOrganizational Strategic Problem Solving Nationalization Training Online / In Residence
PreviewExistential Essentials Arts Literacy Problem Solving Design Thinking
PreviewClassroom Management Online / In Residence
PreviewExplorers Without Borders Games Evening Arts Literacy Mental Health CBT
PreviewLeaders Training / Entrepreneur / Career / Finance Skills
PreviewCBT Research Edible Medical / Alternative Health Mind Science
PreviewSystematic Problem Solving Strategic Thinking ABC-IQ Tips
PreviewHow do I know what I know if I don't give it a go? Get Into the Zone Gratitude For Love of Experience
PreviewEducation Learning with Harvard Leader as Learner The Experience
PreviewEntrepreneurship Achieving Gold Standards Is everything always black and white? The Vision 1/2 Block Vision Boards
PreviewTravel Beaches, Bags, Books The World Safari / The Experience
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $11,836
We hope that you have enjoyed ABC-IQ Education and Products.